Create a sensory experience with this Australian made luxury incense, uniquely created by the brand's founder Sophie with essential oil fragrance blends to inspire daily rituals that soothe and centre. Every box of incense, from ‘Electric Dreams’ to ‘Byron Bay’, is hand dipped and a homage to the places and rituals.
Byron Bay - White Cypress, Rosalina, Sea Salt - “Sultry Summer Nights” Indulge your senses with this delicate and sexy burner that evokes hints of earthy cedarwood combined with fresh citrus notes. The Byron Bay incense sticks also feature essential oils like White Cypress & Rosalina, native to the Byron area.
Electric Dreams - Cedarwood, Amber, Vanilla - "Never stop dreaming. It’s where all the good stuff starts." Electric Dreams is a special collaboration that tells the story of two beautiful friends, the two Sophies, chasing their electric dreams together side by side. We want you to burn this beautiful scent while you are working on your dreams - no matter how big or small. Top notes of fresh Bergamot, heart notes of Spicy Vetiver and base notes of Vanilla, Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Amber.
Noosa - Mandarin, Cypress, Patchouli - “All the Summer Feels” If you love Byron you will love Noosa! Delicate and woody with a hint of sweetness. This warming scent will take you to the beachside.
Tasmania - Leather, Frankincense, Black Pepper - “Dark and Stormy” - Notes of leather, this is the ultimate masculine dark + stormy vibe. This scent will take you to the roaring coast in Tasmania with a scotch in hand.
Yamba - Cedarwood, Vetiver, Patchouli - "Paradise in a Box." Sultry and earthy with a hint of cedarwood. This scent will forever be in your rotation and checklist of things to do to feel great.
- Each box contains 60 sticks of incense that are long lasting, yet not overpowering. Each stick burns for approx. 20 mins
- Dipped in fragrance of essential oils and safe synthetics blends (phthalates free)
- Directions: Place incense stick in holder and ignite the tip. Burn for 5 seconds and then blow out the flame, allowing the stick to smolder and fragrance the air. To extinguish dip stick in water or press top against hard heat resistant surface.
- Incense sticks are delicate, handle with care.
- Never leave burning sticks unattended and near flammable materials. Keep away from children and pets. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Hand dipped and packed in Victoria Australia