Map, organize, and finish projects on time with this modern project planner. With room for over 100 projects, each broken down into concise task lists and monthly timelines, you'll feel like an organizational super hero. Open-dated yearly, monthly and weekly sections encourage you to set goals and see them through, and a process notes section provides space to jot down ideas, meeting points, to-dos and more.
Berte's founder Aimée swears by this planner and is always happy to chat about why she loves it (to the point where you may have to tell her to stop).
- Environmentally friendly tree-free paper
- Durable , fabric-like Sand colored cover with elastic band that holds it all together
- Smyth Sewn binding that allows book to lie flat when open
- 160 pages
- 11.9" x 8.4" (21.3 cm x 30.2 cm)
- Yearly, monthly, weekly and notes sections
- Made in Los Angeles, CA