A cup of spiced black tea. Bright bergamot, aromatic black tea, fragrant clove, a kick of black pepper, rounded by crisp bayberry.
ZIMA is part of LOHN's Tea Road collection. Centuries ago, tea leaves and spices were harvested by hand in Yunnan Province, then carried on horseback across lush valleys and up through the Himalayas to be traded in the markets of Kathmandu. This collection pays homage to the legendary Tea Horse Road, with each candle capturing a different variety of tea.
- Top Notes: Bergamot & Black Pepper | Middle Notes: Black Tea & Clove | Base Notes: Amber & Bayberry
- 7.5 oz, Approximate 50 Hour Burn Time
- Complex, phthalate-free scent with strong throw | Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick | Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
- Sustainable, organic coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable |
- Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains. Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.
- Made in Toronto, Canada