Make a bold statement with this one-of-a-kind Vintage Silk Bandana! Crafted from upcycled silk saris, the light and airy fabric is sure to lend a hint of luxurious sophistication to your wardrobe. The versatility of the scarf ensures you can experiment with different styles, and wear it in multiple ways - tie it onto your handbag, wrap it in your hair, or pay homage to the classic style by wearing it around your neck.
- Ethically made by Artisans in Ajmer, India, this product is Fair Trade Verified.
- 20.5" x 20.5"
- Materials: 100% Silk from Vintage Saris
- Vintage sari material may contain beautiful small imperfections or patchwork.
- Care: Dry Clean Recommended or Hand Wash in cold water and lay flat to dry out of direct sunlight
- Designed in Louisville, KY