Vintage Kantha Face MaskRegular price $20.00
Anchal's Vintage Sari Cotton Face Masks are made from two layers of quilted Vintage Cotton. The dense weave of this durable cotton barrier provides protection and breathability. This is a little lighter weight than the Organic Cotton version. The masks are washable and reusable.
The fabric is hand embroidered by an artisan in Ajmer, India. The mask is cut and sewn by Anchal's team in Louisville, KY. All masks are pre-washed and delivered in polybags. These are not medical grade masks or N95s but they do follow the CDC's recommendations for cloth face coverings.
Anchal Project | Louisville, KY
- Two Sizes Available - Medium is recommended for adults with narrow or average width face. Large is recommended for adults with a wide or broad face
- Cool Colors - Blue, Green, Purple. All patterns will vary in color and print. Unfortunately at this time, we can not individually photograph every mask. We will select our favorite pattern for you.
- Materials: 8 layers of thin vintager cotton sari
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low
- MASK WEARING TIPS: Wash hands before putting on mask Wash mask after each use in public Remove only using the elastic loops, do not touch any surface of the mask After removing, wash hands
- Pair with our Earth Hand Sanitizer by Kelly + Jones for additional protection.