A bustling flower bazaar. Blossoms of geranium and lavender meet rosy pink pepper and sweet tobacco, deepened by musky patchouli.
VARA is part of LOHN's Spice Road collection. A winding route once travelled on horse and camelback, the Spice Road saw fragrant colorful spices and aromatics travel from Indonesia to Europe by way of India, Africa, and The Middle East. This collection is a tribute to the myriad fragrances from those journeys, with each candle featuring a unique blend of spice notes.
- Top Notes: Mandarin & Pink Pepper | Middle Notes: Geranium & Lavender | Base Notes: Patchouli & Tobacco
- 7.5 oz, Approximate 50 Hour Burn Time
- Complex, phthalate-free scent with strong throw | Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick | Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
- Sustainable, organic coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable |
- Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains. Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.
- Made in Toronto, Canada