Tilde ~ is the little squiggle punctuation mark at the far left on your keyboard. The punctuation mark on your day that provokes primal earth and ancient woods to play with the fresh green growth of wild flowers, shrubs and cedar saplings.
- Scent Notes: Agarwood/Oud | Black pepper | Sage | Patchouli | Geranium | Cedarwood
- 20+ cones per tin | Lid may act as a burner.
- Burn time: 20 min approx. | Scent lasts 2-4 hours (medium size room)
- Travel-friendly with reusable packaging
- Incense tins pictured are of Blackbird's old packaging. New tin packaging not yet photographed.
- Made in Seattle, WA