Are you still using a sponge and paper towels to do your cleaning? Want to replace these with one product that: last longer, save you money, smell better, oh, and looks really cool? Enter the Swedish dishcloth!
These Swedish dishcloths are made out of all-natural ingredients (unlike most sponges that are derived from petroleum-based materials!). They also do double work: you can use them as you would a paper towel and a sponge. Use them to hand wash dishes clean the countertop and appliances.
- Available in Abstract and Tie Dye
- One dishcloth can replace up to 17 rolls of paper towels!
- Three-pack comes in 3 fun abstract sustainable prints designed by artist Gabrielle Mandel.
- Made of 70 % cellulose/ 30% Cotton
- Size: 6.75" x 7.75"
- 3- pack - last up to 9-12 months. Biodegradable & compostable.
- Hand wash, throw in the dishwasher, or the laundry (do not tumble dry)
Made in China by a Manufacturer that is BCSI compliant
- Designed in Philadelphia, PA