With an aim to create pieces filled with warmth, comfort, and movement, ceramicist Nicole Helen Brunner's work will make your space feel homey and alive.
This is the kind of tumbler that you’ll want to use everyday, give as a gift, or pass it down throughout your family.
- Stoneware clay with a non-toxic glaze
- 5" tall, 3.25" wide
- Microwave & dishwasher safe, though we recommend hand washing for longevity and to enhance appreciation
- Due to the handmade nature of the pieces, slight variations in size and color are to be expected.
- All Wild Bower Studio products are created by hand in their green energy run studio
- Made in Mountain Dale, NY