The Sia Shopper Tote features handwoven rattan in solihiya pattern (six-way weave) framed in genuine leather. An everyday staple, this tote bag has a roomy interior and sturdy exterior. It has a full zip closure and includes a leather pocket for your valuables.
This piece uses thin strands of rattan handwoven into sunburst patterns, known as solihiya in the Philippines. Typically used for making baskets and furniture, this naturally sustainable material is lightweight, durable, flexible, and suitable for outdoor use.
- Available in Black and Tan
- Handwoven rattan and genuine cowhide leather
- Soft leather lining, Includes a name tag
- Approx 12" W, 13.5" Height, 3.5" Depth, 12" Handle Drop
- Care: Leather protector is recommended before use. Given its rattan exterior, avoid excessive rubbing or direct contact with fabrics to prevent fluff and snags from occurring.
- INNÉ products are individually handmade, thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Slight variations are inherent in the methods and natural materials used. These are not product flaws, but are considered minor distinctions that make this piece special and one-of-a-kind.
- Made in the Philippines