The Sia Clutch Sling features handwoven rattan in solihiya pattern (six-way weave) framed in genuine leather. Versatile and practical, this sling clutch has an optional adjustable shoulder strap and a full zip closure.
This piece uses thin strands of rattan handwoven into sunburst patterns, known as solihiya in the Philippines. Typically used for making baskets and furniture, this naturally sustainable material is lightweight, durable, flexible, and suitable for outdoor use.
- Available in Black, Tan, and Avocado
- Handwoven rattan and genuine cowhide leather
- Soft leather lining, Includes a name tag, Non-tarnish solid brass hardware
- Approx 9.5" W, 6.5" H, 1.5 Depth, 45.5" Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Care: Leather protector is recommended before use. Given its rattan exterior, avoid excessive rubbing or direct contact with fabrics to prevent fluff and snags from occurring.
- INNÉ products are individually handmade, thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Slight variations are inherent in the methods and natural materials used. These are not product flaws, but are considered minor distinctions that make this piece special and one-of-a-kind.
- Made in the Philippines