Cleopatra’s reign brought the Egyptian and Roman empires together, and with it came a mash-up of styles, like using Egyptian stones with Roman patterns and metal details. These stud earrings feature beading along the edge and sculpted in were sculpted in wax for a hand-wrought, rustic finish, as though they were just discovered beneath the pyramids.
You have the choice of azurite malachite stones in a vibrant blue and green pattern with shimmering copper veins OR spiny oyster stones in a vibrant white, orange, and red pattern with shimmering copper veins.
- Each stone is hand-selected for its unique patterning and custom cut, so each pair of earrings is one-of-a-kind and will vary from what’s pictured.
- 20mm high
- Green Oasis contains semi-precious azurite malachite stones with copper
- Desert Sun contains semi-precious spiny oyster with copper
- Recycled brass
- Sterling silver posts with comfort clutch backings
- Made by hand in the Catskill Mountains