Rainbow Colorblock ScarfRegular price $72.00
If Rainbow Brite were a scarf, she might look a little something like this. This lightweight and easy-to-style oversized scarf is handcrafted using buttery soft organic cotton. Bold colorblocks paired with detailed stitching make this scarf a stylish nod at effortless elegance. Drape it over your shoulders or wrap it around your neck to bundle up on a chilly day.
Anchal Project | Louisville, KY
- Ethically made by Artisans in Ajmer, India
- Colors: Navy, Mustard, Slate, Rust & Spruce with White Embroidery
- 1 Layer of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 22" x 77"
- Care: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low & Remove Promptly
- Due to the nature of handcrafted goods, slight variations are embraced.