Inspired by the avant-garde art school of Bauhaus (1919-1933). These earrings represent the intersection of craft and art with a strong statement where form follows function. Simple. Unadorned. Minimal.
- Made with polymer clay. The earring pad is in titanium - nickel free.
- 2.95”x 1.18”
- It's sturdy but should be treat with care. Extremely lightweight.
- Every piece of Hello Zephyr jewelry is made by hand. No two pieces are identical - variations make each piece an original work of art.
- Pictured on model in white.
- Made in Rhône-Alpes, France