Anchal's Organic Cotton Face Masks are sustainably made using up-cycled fabric scraps. Promoting a zero-waste initiative, the once larger fabric was hand-embroidered by their artisans in India and then cut and sewn into masks by the Anchal team in Louisville, KY.
All masks are reusable, adjustable and reversible. These masks are pre-washed, sanitized using an industrial steam iron and then placed into sealed bags by a gloved and masked employee. Please note that all masks are final sale due to hygienic reasons, and no returns or exchanges will be granted.
- One Size Fits Most - Face Covering Dimensions: 7"W x 5.5"H. Now Adjustable: tie to the desired length and trim excess.
- Color: Navy with White Embroidery. Embroidery pattern will vary
- Materials: 2 Layers of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twill, stretchy Lycra ear loops
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low
- MASK WEARING TIPS: Wash hands before putting on mask. Wash mask after each use in public. Remove only using the elastic loops, do not touch any surface of the mask. After removing, wash hands.
- Made in Louisville, KY
- Pair with our Earth Hand Sanitizer by Kelly + Jones for additional protection.
- These are not medical grade masks or N95s but they do follow the CDC's recommendations for cloth face coverings.