The Luna is a half-moon shaped bag, the perfect size for everyday use. Features an inner pocket with zipper and a knot button-and-loop closure.
This piece uses handwoven abaca, the strongest of all natural fibers. As a sustainable fiber native to the Philippines, abaca is highly durable, flexible, and resistant to salt water damage.
- Available in Black and Natural
- Handwoven abaca
- Inner pocket with zipper, Knot button-and-loop closure
- Dimensions: 18" Width, 12" Height, 4" Depth, and 7" Handle Drop
- All INNÉ products are individually handmade, thus no two pieces are exactly the same. Slight variations are inherent in the methods and natural materials used. These are not product flaws, but are considered minor distinctions that make this piece special and one-of-a-kind.
- This piece will grow softer and more moldable with age. Use it for years to come.
- Made in the Philippines