Inspired by the sun-disc, an ancient Egypt hieroglyph representing the sun and its god, Aten, this hand-carved ring has ridges coiling around your finger. Inset in the band is a dramatic patterned stone that’s custom-cut and set inside a metal sun-disc, like the one worn by Aten’s daughter, Hathor.
The azurite malachite stone has rich, vibrant tones of blue and green with shimmering copper veins, while the spiny oyster stone has rich, vibrant tones of white, orange, and red with shimmering copper veins.
- Each stone is hand-selected for its unique patterning and custom cut, so each ring is one-of-a-kind and will vary from what’s pictured.
- 15mm high with a 5mm band
- Green Oasis - semi-precious azurite malachite with copper
- Desert Sun - semi-precious spiny oyster with copper
- Recycled brass
- Made by hand in the Catskill Mountains