Inspired by the intricate designs and rich history rooted in Indian madras, this patchwork pillow is hand-cut, paneled together, and then finished with Kantha embroidery showcasing a modern take on traditional plaid patterns.
- Made by an Anchal Artisan in Ajmer, India
- Features hand-stitched name of artisan maker
- 1 Layer of 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- 22" x 22"
- Color: Charcoal fabric with white thread and tassels
- Gold-Tone Zipper Closure, Down Feather Insert, Made in USA
- Dry clean recommended
- Designed in Louisville, KY