These gorgeously designed rugs by artist Jessica Poundstone in collaboration with LA brand Work in progress, will make any space do a little song and dance. Each rug is made by hand, which just accentuates this brilliant grid pattern.
- Sizes - Baby rug: 2' x 3', Runner rug: 2' x 8'
- Care: Spot clean or dry clean
- Each rug is made using a mid-weight, flat-weave cotton that has been hand-dyed using azo-free dyes and is hand-woven in India by a third-generation family-owned business in Bhadohi. This means that each and every rug is unique and will look slightly different than the next. As you'll notice in the imagery, you'll occasionally see details signifying the rug's handmade nature (ex: a loose thread).
- Use: Residential, light/medium commercial WIP rugs are handwoven and made from natural materials, so some wear and tear is to be expected.
- Designed by Artist Jessica Poundstone in Portland, OR. Manufactured by Nomadory in India