Death Valley Nails creates unconventional nail polish that is vegan, cruelty-free, and nontoxic. Each nail lacquer color is thoughtfully formatted and made by hand in small batches. The makers behind these eye catching polishes are passionate about the creation of high-quality beauty products that are responsibly made.
Death Valley Nail Polish colors are beautifully unordinary, like YOU!
- Colors: A Spent Bloom (Slate Grey With Multichrome Micro-flakes), Barbarella (Fuschia Pink), Crocodilia (Dark Compost Green), From the Wound Comes the Salve (Black With Blue And Purple Multichrome Shimmer), Maneater (Chunky Holo And Chrome Glitter With Gold/Bronze Multichrome Base), Seraphim (Platinum Silver), Spooked (International Orange), There's a Bluebird in My Heart (Navy Blue), Trick Rider Under Neons (Neon Purple), Vampire's Wife (Red/Orange/Yellow/Black Multichrome Shift)
- We suggest using a base coat and 2-3 coats of polish followed by a top coat.
- Death Valley Nail polishes are ten-free. Ten-free means that our polish base is formulated without formaldehyde, toluene DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens, phthalates, or added fragrances.
All polishes are free of ingredients derived from animals
- Death Valley Nails gives a percentage of their profits to the Mojave Desert Land Trust, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and Soul Fire Farm.
- Each nail polish comes in a decorative box
- Made in Austin, TX