Based on the idea of the Japanese Shinto religion that everything in nature has a soul - a mountain rock, a plant, a pebble on the beach - Danish ceramicist Louise Gaarmann & Studio Arhoj designed a wide range of ceramic figures and blew life into them.
The small Ghosts, considered by some to be Studio Arhoj's trademark item, inhabit your living space and are useful for many things - paper weights, door stoppers, toys, mantel decor, kitchen talismans or as company on a lonely night.
- Available in Warm, Cool, and Neutral color variations.
- Due to the large number of Ghosts, we make a unique selection on your behalf ;) If you have any special design requests, feel free to include a note at checkout and we'll do our best to accommodate!
- Each unique Ghost is hand thrown in earthenware, hand glazed, hand decorated and low-fired in the kiln three times - all in Denmark.
- Size: Approx 3.5-4.5" tall
- Care: Wipe with dry or moist cloth. No wet sponges.
- Made in Copenhagen, Denmark