AUSTRALIAN SANDALWOOD - A sweet and fragrant scent which is clear and intoxicating. Sandalwood is perfect for enlivening a space whilst promoting an uplifting sense of calm.
KOREAN RED CEDAR - A woody, resinous scent which is redolent and calming. Red Cedar is perfect for grounding space whilst promoting relaxation and an air of comfort.
VIETNAMESE AGARWOOD - An aromatic, spicy scent which is ethereal and stimulating. Agarwood is perfect for transforming a space whilst promoting alertness and awareness.
- The Sandalwood comes from plantations in the semi-arid grassland region of Western Australia. Sustainability regulations and a dedication to development of the industry ensures an exceptionally high quality raw product.
- The Red Cedar incense comes from an old stockpile of dried wood, held by the monastery that produces it. The rare trees, endemic to a small number of coastal islands in South Korea are now strictly protected and no longer available for harvest. This truly old world incense is a limited supply offering.
- 20-25 Incense sticks / Burn time 35 minutes each
- The Agarwood comes from a CITES certified sustainable plantation in the tropical jungles of Southern Vietnam. Over 400 hectares of dedicated Agarwood plantation with 20 years harvest ready growth means their suppliers ensure a consistently high quality wood and a premium quality, natural incense.
- All Subtle Bodies incense sticks are pure wood products with no added perfume or fragrance. Each burns with a heavy, yet delicately scented smoke trail.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia