Take flight on a fabulous winter adventure, touching down at the world’s most luxurious ski destinations. With scents inspired by St. Moritz, Aspen, and Whistler, this collection takes you to where the snow is shimmering and the sun is golden, all with the strike of a match.
Aprés Ski - Evening cocktails in Aspen. Bitter Orange & Nutmeg | Snowfall - Sun and snow in St. Moritz. Poached Fig & Honey | Winter Hike - Morning hikes in Whistler. Balsam Fir & Cedar **Winter Hike available as a 7.5 oz OR 20 oz 3-wick candle!**
- APRÉS SKI - Spicy nutmeg and uplifting bitter orange, sugary plum and rosy rhubarb, with rich amber and sweet smoke from guaiacwood. Spicy and warm. Top Notes: Bitter Orange & Nutmeg | Middle Notes Plum & Rhubarb | Base Notes: Amber & Guaiacwood
- SNOWFALL - Sweet honey-poached fig, green galbanum, and fresh muguet, deepened by warm amber and sandalwood. Cozy and comforting. Top Notes: Galbanum & Muguet | Middle Notes Fig & Honey | Base Notes: Amber & Sandalwood
- WINTER HIKE - Clarifying rosemary, invigorating juniper, refreshing spearmint and woody cedar, with herby cypress and warm Balsam Fir. Woodsy and fresh. Top Notes: Juniper & Rosemary | Middle Notes Cedar & Spearmint | Base Notes: Balsam Fir & Cypress
- Aprés Ski, Snowfall, Winter Hike - 7.5 oz, Approximate 50 Hour Burn Time. Winter Hike MEGA - 3 wick, 20 oz, Approximate 90 Hour Burn Time.
- Complex, phthalate-free scent with strong throw | Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick | Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
- Sustainable, organic coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable
- Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains. Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.
- Made in Toronto, Canada