A lush forest at dusk. Deep cedar, spicy-sweet nutmeg, ripe fig, fresh vetiver, all grounded by golden amber.
ERDE is part of LOHN's Amber Road Collection. In ancient times, glowing amber was washed ashore by the Baltic Sea. Gathered by mesmerized beachcombers, it travelled through the Bialowieza Forest, across the Tatra Mountains, and over fields of Lithuanian rue. This collection is inspired by the stops along that historic route, with each candle in the collection featuring base notes of warm woodsy amber.
- Top Notes: Bergamot & Nutmeg | Middle Notes: Cedarwood & Fig | Base Notes: Amber & Vetiver
- 7.5 oz, Approximate 50 Hour Burn Time
- Complex, phthalate-free scent with strong throw | Non-toxic, lead-free cotton wick | Vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free ingredients
- Sustainable, organic coconut and soy wax for clean, slow burn
- Minimal glass vessel that is food grade, reusable and recyclable |
- Burn on a stable, heat-safe surface away from drafts and flammable materials. Keep in sight, away from children and pets. During use, glass may become warm. Allow to cool before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Keep wick centered and wax free of debris. Trim wick to 1/4" before each lighting. Discontinue use when 1/4" of wax remains. Want to reuse your candle glass? Wipe out the remaining wax, use a spoon to pry out the wick base, and wash it out with soap and water.
- Hand poured in Toronto, Canada