Death Valley Nails creates unconventional nail polish that is vegan, cruelty-free, and nontoxic. Each nail lacquer color is thoughtfully formatted and made by hand in small batches. The makers behind these eye catching polishes are passionate about the creation of high-quality beauty products that are responsibly made.
Death Valley Nail Polish colors are beautifully unordinary, like YOU!
- Colors: Crocodilia (Dark Compost Green), Golden Smog (Golden Moss Green with Gold Shimmer), Gunmetal (Dark Gunmetal Silver With Silver Shimmer And Chrome Glitter), Sumac (Dusty Rose), Spooked (International Orange), Terrestrial Slug (Multichrome Lime Green/Gold/Yellow), The Vampire's Wife (Red/Orange/Yellow/Black Multichrome Shift), There's a Bluebird in My Heart (Navy Blue), Trick Rider Under Neons (Neon Purple), Yellow Iron Ore (Made from Yellow Iron Ore naturally foraged From The Wasatch Mountains In Nevada).
- Yellow Iron Ore is part of Death Valley Nail's Dust to Dust collection. For this nail polish, the DVN team breaks down the pigment by hand from a whole, foraged yellow iron ore with a mortar and pestle. The polish is naturally colored from the pigment that is broken down and will have texture as well as larger pieces of pigment present in the polish finish. Each batch will have slight color variations as we use different parts of the rock. Naturally, larger particles will stick to the bottom and sides of the bottle and not suspend in the polish base.
- We suggest using a base coat and 2-3 coats of polish followed by a top coat.
- Death Valley Nail polishes are ten-free. Ten-free means that our polish base is formulated without formaldehyde, toluene DBP, camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, ethyl tosylamide, parabens, phthalates, or added fragrances.
All polishes are free of ingredients derived from animals
- Death Valley Nails gives a percentage of our profits to the Mojave Desert Land Trust, the Texas Parks and Wildlife Foundation and Soul Fire Farm.
- Each nail polish comes in a decorative box
- Made in Austin, TX