Introducing our FIRST EVER shop candle ✨ BRIGHT SPOT ✨ conceived and born in Beacon, NY!
In an effort to capture Berte's essence, we worked with our friend Toni at Beacon Mercantile to develop a candle brimming with zesty citrus notes, warm spices, and a golden amber finish. Our intention was to create a scent experience that could be the "Bright Spot" in your day 😉
But for this candle to cut through all the noise in our lives, it needed a vessel equally matched to its delightful scent. Enter Pierre of Bow Glassworks with his stunning frit glass tumblers, hand blown and made exclusively for Berte. These tortoiseshell inspired beauties serve both as a vessel for our sumptuous candles, as well as the perfect drinking glass for wine, seltzer, and everything in between. Our advice? Get one glass tumbler with a candle and one without, for a perfect pair! For a no frills approach, try our candle in the standard amber vessel.
And in honor of Berte's 4th birthday, we created a playlist just for you! Listen to these groovy tunes during your first burn of Bright Spot. Don't forget the plantable dust cover...yep, they sprout wildflowers 🌸 ENJOY!
Scent Notes - Top: Mandarin, Grapefruit, Lemon | Middle: Buchu Leaf, Black Currant, Ginger Zest | Base: Turmeric, Golden Amber
SOLD OUT: Hand Blown Frit Glass Tumbler made by Bow Glassworks in collaboration with Berte. Candle Scent developed by Beacon Mercantile in collaboration with Berte.
Candles are made with US grown soy wax, plantable wildflower paper dust cover, paper/cotton blend eco wicks, and are phthalate, paraben, zinc, lead, and dye free
Soy Candle available in a Standard 9 oz Amber Vessel (approx 3.5" H x 3" Dia)
- Room Spray: 4 oz. Ingredients: distilled water, witch hazel, glycerin, essential oils
- To enjoy a perfect burn, allow your candle to form a complete wax melt pool across the top during first burn...this ensures your candle will burn evenly and beautifully down the sides of the container. Trim your wick to around 1/4" before each burn thereafter, snipping off any soot ball that accumulates.
- Care Instructions for Candle: To remove any remaining wax from your hand blown tumbler, use liquid dish soap and a scrub sponge to carefully clean the soy wax out from the bottom of the glass. Alternatively, you can place tumbler in the freezer for a few hours and the wax should pop out of the container. Clean the container of any remaining residue with soap and water. For tumbler (without candle), hand wash recommended
- Due to the nature of these handmade objects, each cup is a unique work of art.
- Designed and created in Beacon, NY