Aww-worthy and sweet, this stackable bracelet sparkles with a bevy of bright beads and glittering gold accents. When worn solo, these bracelets are a stunner, but stack 'em up for a beautiful, handmade statement piece.
For On the Lookout designer Erica Young, her brand's name serves as a constant reminder to keep her eyes, ears and heart open - to be aware of the silent draw and gentle pull of what she loves, as it will never lead her astray. Young encourages you to be on the lookout for everyday inspiration in your own life, as well as the many opportunities the universe provides to help you create a life you love.
- Available in Forest, Lilac, Poppy & Red Rock
- Snap-clasp closure.
- Os / adjustable : 6.5 to 7.25 inches.
- Strung on durable, but flexible, nylon-coated, steel beading wire. Not elastic.
- Care : item is water-resistant, however daily exposure to water, cosmetics + chemicals may dull or weaken jewelry over time..
- Made by hand in Cleveland Heights, OH